10 Spring Fashion Must Haves
Okay, I know we are not quite in Spring yet, but I’m already excited at the promise of warmer weather and longer days. As soon as the Spring fashion starts to hit the stores, I start to feel like we really are heading out of the depths of winter. I cannot wait for longer, sunnier days and BBQ’s on the deck!
For me, this Spring I am absolutely loving lighter colours – especially blush and white. Pale denim washes are really on trend, as well as florals and gingham. I feel like this seasons clothing is very girly and feminine, which is a style I absolutely love. I feel like I often wear more basic pieces, and this is something I want to change. This year I am making a point of wearing more floaty dresses, heels, and more girly clothing…. and try and step away from always wearing jeans!
There are some beautiful fashion trends out for this Spring, so today I thought I would show you my 10 Spring Fashion Must Haves!
- Gingham Top – Forever New
- Embroidered Denim Jacket – Just Jeans
- Floral Maxi Dress – The Rock Box
- The Cross Body Bag – Kate of Arcadia
- The Blush Scarf – Shine On
- Embroidered Leather Jacket – Forever New
- Blush Peep-Toe Booties – Forever New
- Floral Sundress – Jeans West
- Light Wash 7/8 Jeans – Jeans West
- White Dress – Showpo