The last few days the weather has been absolutely amazing here and it is getting me so excited for Summer. I’m determined to get out of my mostly all black outfits and incorporate some colour into my wardrobe. I’m finding that now my hair is so much lighter, I now suit the lighter colours, so I am keen to get some new fun colours and prints in my wardrobe. I’m known for wearing jeans year around, and while there is nothing wrong with that, I’m looking forward to making my style a little more girly and wear more dresses this year.
I have rounded up 10 of my favourite must have dresses for Summer. You will probably notice a bit of a theme here, with all the florals and patterns. I’ve always generally worn block colours, so I’m determined to add some new prints to my wardrobe. Also, all of these are affordable with most being under $70
Here are my 10 must have dresses for Summer!
- Dot’s Lovely Dress Mint – The Rockbox Store
- Passenger Midi Dress – Princess Polly
- Rachel 2 in 1 Dress – Forever New
- Springtime Laceup Dress – Factorie
- Candy Stripe Button Dress – Dotti
- Sleeveless Maxi Dress – Kmart
- Wonda Floral Lace Trim Skater – Dotti
- Linen Blend Wrap Dress – Glassons
- Garden Bliss Dress Blue – The Rockbox Store
- Hattie Ruffle T-Shirt Dress – Cotton On