I never used to be a big sneaker wearer. In fact, until about 6 months ago, I owned one sad pair that lived at the back of my wardrobe. It wasn’t until I got into fitness that I got more into comfy clothing and activewear, and as a result of this I ended up acquiring a few new pairs of sneakers. I then realised just how damn comfy sneakers were (how have I missed this for so long?!), and now it’s safe to say I’m slightly sneaker obsessed.
I’ve rounded up a few of my favourite sneakers for you to drool over today. Let me know which ones are your favourites below!
- Adidas Gazelle in Grey
- Nike FlyKnit LunarEpic in Coral
- Nike Juvenate in Blue Grey
- Lacoste Straightset 316 in Light Pink
- New Balance 1260 v6 in Gunmetal
- Adidas Gazelle in Coral
- Deelo Satin Sneaker in Purple Floral
- Adidas Superstars 80s in Rose Gold 3D Metal Toe
- Peggy Retro Sneaker
- Deelo Iris Sneaker in Dusty Pink