Gift Guide: Last Minute Gifts for Foodies
And when I say foodies, I mean everyone. Because let’s face it, who doesn’t like food and all the wonderful things that go with it? All of these items are on the healthier side but are still extremely delicious. Many of these options are also dairy free, and vegan. Like my last two gift guides, all of these items should arrive in the NZ region before Christmas.
Enjoy my final gift guide, gifts for foodies!
- Pana Chocolate Nuts Triple Pack $23.99 – Pana Chocolate, much like Loving Earth Chocolate, is vegan & dairy free. This pack is full of delicious nuts, some of them smothered in Pana Chocolate.
- Matakana Organic Coconut Chocolate Spread $11.95 – For the chocolate lover, you cannot go past this coconut chocolate spread. It’s dairy free, gluten free, and vegan and tastes oh so delicious on a bit of fruit toast.
- Serious Popcorn $5.99 – This is without a doubt, the best popcorn on the market. It’s light, fluffy and delicious, and is also certified organic.
- Superfood Lattes Ultimate Pack $74.95 – This trio pack of delicious lattes will satisfy anyone who enjoys a hot drink that’s a little different, and a lot healthy.
- Kreol Sparkling Prebiotic Drink $55 (for 12x330ml) – A healthier (and more delicious) option to alcoholic drinks this summer – and this one is actually good for you!
- BBBYO Stainless Steel 750ml Drink Bottle $55 – Stainless steel drink bottles are one of the coolest (literally) inventions. They keep your water cold for up to 24 hours, even when it’s sitting in a stinking hot car. In the winter, they keep drinks warm for 12 hours. They also don’t sweat so you don’t have to worry about water all through your bag.
- Ever Eco Rose Gold Straws $24.00 – I have these straws and they are the coolest thing for popping in your smoothie or juice. Single use plastic straws are a hot topic at the moment, and these are such a great sustainable option. Plus, they are v. cute.
- Misty Day ButterflyPea Flower Tonic $19.90 – Full of antioxidants, this tonic is to help with collagen production and skin. Plus it’s blue!
- Loving Earth Christmas Gift Set $33.80 – Loving Earth chocolate is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and oh so delicious. Their Christmas pack contains some of their delicious dark chocolate favourites
- Keep Cup $36 – A more eco friendly approach to your morning coffee, a Keep Cup makes the perfect gift for the coffee lover.